Kamoer F1 vs X1 Pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter DenaliDan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I believe the F1 is either an older model or was done as a collaboration with another company. If you check their website, (kamoeraquarium.com) it doesn't show that model but does show the X1 Pro v2. I have an X1 Pro v2 (and another on the way) and have been very pleased with its use and size. I believe it does use a different app than the previous models and that app includes all the newest products like the Reef Master SPA.

I expect many of the setup issues are due to most of these devices using 2.4Ghz wifi when most folks have routers that use both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz and switch between the two. I gave the 2.4Ghz service its own SSID and use that to connect wave pumps and dosers and have had no issues since.
Though the F1 is the newer version of the X1 since its wife and Bluetooth capabilities.
 
I believe the F1 is either an older model or was done as a collaboration with another company. If you check their website, (kamoeraquarium.com) it doesn't show that model but does show the X1 Pro v2. I have an X1 Pro v2 (and another on the way) and have been very pleased with its use and size. I believe it does use a different app than the previous models and that app includes all the newest products like the Reef Master SPA.

I expect many of the setup issues are due to most of these devices using 2.4Ghz wifi when most folks have routers that use both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz and switch between the two. I gave the 2.4Ghz service its own SSID and use that to connect wave pumps and dosers and have had no issues since.
Can you explain exactly how you did that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new