Kamoer F4 Pro Doser WI-FI SETUP issue.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robert123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Email coralvue. Hopefully the unit is under warranty for an exchange or refund.
 
Don't Buy Kamoer or CORALVUE products. I will not. Kamoer and CORALVUE joint hands and CORALVUE was the one who distributed huge numbers of these faulty Kamoer F4 PRO. Also CORLAVUE was the one assigned for repairs and support for Kamoer but they won't give much support. After they released, sold and distributed, Kamoer made the product obsolete. Kamoer F4 PRO is not in prodcution and phased out after selling them very expensive to customers. I bought four brand new for relsale as i'm a retail store and CORALVUE was abusive service provider to begin with, i.e., they never provided any help but talk some horrible things about Kamoer and wanted to out of their responsibility in repairing these products. They love to charge a lot of money and will ask for this scan code and that code and they will wear you down. Kamoer as well as CORALVUE commited fraud by doing this to USA hobbyist. I will never buy any of their products as both lost credibility. They both act like scammers. So any hobbyist thinking of spending money on Kamoer as well as coralvue products should be careful and avoid their products. Some may like their products and some might have gotten support from CORALVUE. But majority of us got burnt.
 
I wasted months trying to make the Kamoer F4 PRO discoverable on my iphone and it won't even show up on wifi network and I was told by the CORALVUE that pump is "good." Although it won't connect. I sent the units to them and paid shipping and they sent it back even without the firmware update on units. Yes they are that horrible. For the units to even become discoverable the units needs to the firmware update but there is no way to connect them to the app. After giving up on CORALVUE and their abusive service I went to Kamoer remote App and opened a ticket with kamoer and they said the device need firmware update first. Still I haven't found a way to connect this four brand new Kamoer F4 PRO to Kamoer remote app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new