KAMOER REMOTE APP NOT WORKING

misael3611!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have issues with the kamoer remote app, it just gives me a white page. My equipment is working but I can no longer do water changes since I had it on manual the last time the app worked. I sent them an email and nothing so far. any help!!!!!!!

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry I do not know the work-around for this issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it would not work.

I ended up having to use a different phone and it worked. Hoping someone would have a solution also.

Both phones android just different gen.

OP
OP
M

misael3611!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I do not know the work-around for this issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it would not work.

I ended up having to use a different phone and it worked. Hoping someone would have a solution also.

Both phones android just different gen.
i did the same with my wives phone and worked and now it loged off and does not send me a code to the phone. I have a $400 usless kamoer X2R

Virus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably have an android phone. I have the same problem... Try with an Iphone because it works

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Works fine on my android phone...

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted about the same thing a few weeks ago. It's an issue with some Android phones. If you contact their app support, they'll provide you with the previous version of the app. That worked for me, but I had to set my apps to manually update, and I have to remember NOT to update the Kamoer Remote.

OP
OP
M

misael3611!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted about the same thing a few weeks ago. It's an issue with some Android phones. If you contact their app support, they'll provide you with the previous version of the app. That worked for me, but I had to set my apps to manually update, and I have to remember NOT to update the Kamoer Remote.
thanks guys! I got it up and running on my wife's phone (old iphone) I regret so much buying kamoer it has been only problem after problem

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks guys! I got it up and running on my wife's phone (old iphone) I regret so much buying kamoer it has been only problem after problem

I've been running 2 X1 Pro 2 pumps for almost 2 years now. The remote app issue is the first time I've had a problem at all with the pumps. What sort of issues are you having?

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what Android phones people are using that do not work with the app.

OP
OP
M

misael3611!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running 2 X1 Pro 2 pumps for almost 2 years now. The remote app issue is the first time I've had a problem at all with the pumps. What sort of issues are you having?
the app stopped loading and even if I uninstall and install it just gives me a white screen.

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the app stopped loading and even if I uninstall and install it just gives me a white screen.

If you contact the app support, they'll send you a link to download the old version of the app. Uninstall the current one, install the older one and you should be back in business. That worked for me anyway.

Dave1007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have their contact address please

FISHPIG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have issues with the kamoer remote app, it just gives me a white page. My equipment is working but I can no longer do water changes since I had it on manual the last time the app worked. I sent them an email and nothing so far. any help!!!!!!!
I have the F4 pro . It was linked and working well , then one day last week I went on the app and it showed off line . I tried everything under the sun to get it linked again I deleted the equipment , tried to reinstall it , deleted the app tried to reinstall it , rebooted phone, router etc . Then I saw on YouTube a guy said try a different phone . So I got my sons older Apple . I also have apple . I downloaded the app on his phone scanned QR code , signed into my acct with my password , clicked add equipment , and it linked to the f4 pro . Then I went back to my phone , it asked me for my password , I put it in , and I was back in business on line and functioning from my phone . I hope this helps someone . Ned

TwiTch18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having issues as well. I pulled the old but once perfectly working F4 out of the closet to get set up again. After turning on the manual dosing to test something it now won't shut off unless I just unplug the whole device. The switches show as off but it continues to run. I tried to test the second pump and after switching it on it won't turn off either.. I've tried resting the app, leaving it unplugged for 20 mins, and using different phones... nothing. If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate that. Otherwise, I'm waiting on their support to email me back lol.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back