Kamoer Remote App X1 Pro 2 setup

michaelmessinaglass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Im having trouble with the app and seeing if anyone has found a resolution or experienced this problem. Im not seeing any answers online. I’ve downloaded the remote app and setup an account. When i go to add the x1 pump, it asks you to connect to your home wifi and continue to the next screen. On the next screen, it prompts you to enter the network name and password. Here is where I can’t proceed, of the two boxes I am only able to type in the password and not the network name. No matter where I try to click in the box, Im not able to type in the name and therefore can’t continue device setup. Has anyone experienced this or found a work around? Phone is an iphone xr and the app is the most recent version available. Thanks!

OP
OP
michaelmessinaglass

michaelmessinaglass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Ive been searching since I posted this and I found the fix. The app requires you to be allowing location during app use in order for the wifi name to self populate. This is not clear in the instructions so Ill leave this up for anyone else that runs into this.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 59 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back