Kamoer Remote App X1 Pro 2 setup

michaelmessinaglass

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Im having trouble with the app and seeing if anyone has found a resolution or experienced this problem. Im not seeing any answers online. I’ve downloaded the remote app and setup an account. When i go to add the x1 pump, it asks you to connect to your home wifi and continue to the next screen. On the next screen, it prompts you to enter the network name and password. Here is where I can’t proceed, of the two boxes I am only able to type in the password and not the network name. No matter where I try to click in the box, Im not able to type in the name and therefore can’t continue device setup. Has anyone experienced this or found a work around? Phone is an iphone xr and the app is the most recent version available. Thanks!
 
Well, Ive been searching since I posted this and I found the fix. The app requires you to be allowing location during app use in order for the wifi name to self populate. This is not clear in the instructions so Ill leave this up for anyone else that runs into this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new