Kamoer x1 and x1pro question

Albz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im wondering if these single head dosers can be used in a AIO tank. I am plannin to set it up in my stand and wondering if it will push solution about 3 feet higher into my aio back chambers.

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not a problem, run three on mine.

I installed three Kamoer X1 Pro dosing pumps for Soda Ash, Calcium and Tropic Marin Part C. So far so good, like the pumps. I was looking at other more expensive options but price, especially during Black Friday sales, drove me to these. The power supply for the pumps comes out the back, so I made a bracket to mount them to using some scrap I had laying around.

I'm dosing 10ml/day of the Soda Ash and 5ml/day of the other two. I target 8.0 for Alkalinity and 420 for Calcium.

Kamoer X1 Pro (1).jpg

Kamoer X1 Pro (2).jpg

Last edited:

DeepintheReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the reply. One more question, i heard there is an issue with these pumps not connecting to wifi? Is thiss true or was it fixed?
I had to bring the pumps over to the router to get them connected, but once setup was complete, I haven’t had any connectivity issues.

ingchr1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the reply. One more question, i heard there is an issue with these pumps not connecting to wifi? Is thiss true or was it fixed?
I did not have any issues connecting mine. To get it into pairing mode the app says to hold the reset button for 2 seconds, but you need to hold it for at least 4. Which is what the manual says.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back