Kamoer X1 Pro 2 Dosing Pump

Delouise

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would encourage anyone that's having issues to contact CoralVue support. I know folks aren't around during the weekend so week days are best. Also the best way to get in contact are always either submitting a ticket WWW.coralvue.com/support . or you can email directly [email protected]

Just out of curiosity are all of you using Android devices?
I am using apple, not android. I have received an email back from Coralvue they are working on getting me a replacement if they can not reconfigure my pump. Looks like it will all work out eventually. Everyone is a bit perplexed as to how I received this pump, which was intended for Asian markets only. I am in the U.S.

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how accurate are everyone's pumps?

I tried calibrating both of mine but it seems there is quite a bit of variation between each calibration run.

I'm guessing (and hoping) this is not due to hardware design, but rather possible lag between pushing the calibrate button, phone sending signal to router, then to the cloud server, which then communicates the timed calibration. I had a single calibration run that lagged out so much that the pump only ran for 4 seconds out if the 10...

I really wish there was a button on the pump itself specifically for calibrating within itself so there's no interweb magic sauce on this super important step...

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the only issue I’ve had with my Kamoer X1 Pro’s is not dosing the full amount.
What was happening is the pin would spin inside the pump head but it wouldn’t spin the rollers all the time.

The net result was you see a drip and then it would stop and then start again. This was completely random, sometime it would happen, sometimes it would dose the entire amount.
I reached out to customer support, sent them a video of the dose starting and stopping while the pump ran the entire time and they sent me a brand new pump. I actually asked them to send me just a new pump head, since the pump looked to be working, but they said they just send a new pump. So either they know something I didn’t or they just want make sure there’s no issues we didn’t o ow about. I don’t know but the new pump has been flawless as have other pumps I have.
Anyway you might want to check the rollers are actually turning g.

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the only issue I’ve had with my Kamoer X1 Pro’s is not dosing the full amount.
What was happening is the pin would spin inside the pump head but it wouldn’t spin the rollers all the time.

The net result was you see a drip and then it would stop and then start again. This was completely random, sometime it would happen, sometimes it would dose the entire amount.
I reached out to customer support, sent them a video of the dose starting and stopping while the pump ran the entire time and they sent me a brand new pump. I actually asked them to send me just a new pump head, since the pump looked to be working, but they said they just send a new pump. So either they know something I didn’t or they just want make sure there’s no issues we didn’t o ow about. I don’t know but the new pump has been flawless as have other pumps I have.
Anyway you might want to check the rollers are actually turning g.

I'm pretty sure the shaft was not slipping as the stream was constant with no stops like you described.

have you tried to calibrate back to back multiple times?

I checked with a digital scale and its almost never the same, varies by quite a bit each time.

Delouise

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using apple, not android. I have received an email back from Coralvue they are working on getting me a replacement if they can not reconfigure my pump. Looks like it will all work out eventually. Everyone is a bit perplexed as to how I received this pump, which was intended for Asian markets only. I am in the U.S.
Received an email today from CoralVue and the pump has been "fixed" on their end. Yay~ now to see about calibration. My thanks to @CoralVue for a prompt resolution.

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure the shaft was not slipping as the stream was constant with no stops like you described.

have you tried to calibrate back to back multiple times?

I checked with a digital scale and its almost never the same, varies by quite a bit each time.
Yes, I normally run calibration 2-3 times. I’m watching for any deviations that’s more .2 ml. So far other than the one bad pump head I’ve not had any problems.

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I normally run calibration 2-3 times. I’m watching for any deviations that’s more .2 ml. So far other than the one bad pump head I’ve not had any problems.
ugh, sounds like i may have 2 bad pumps possibly...

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ugh, sounds like i may have 2 bad pumps possibly...
Or maybe it’s the scale? If you’re using a dicotyledons scale to check the weight you’re adding adding another variable. If you use a graduated cylinder it a constant and you have a single variable. By weighing it’s possible you’re compounding errors.

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or maybe it’s the scale? If you’re using a dicotyledons scale to check the weight you’re adding adding another variable. If you use a graduated cylinder it a constant and you have a single variable. By weighing it’s possible you’re compounding errors.

what is a dicotyledons scale? google search brings up plants lol.

Ive checked with the included graduated cylinder as well and it confirms that each calibration run gives way more than .2ml difference.

in actual use it seems OK but sometimes after a day or 2 one dosing container may end up having just a bit more left than the other.

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received an email today from CoralVue and the pump has been "fixed" on their end. Yay~ now to see about calibration. My thanks to @CoralVue for a prompt resolution.
Thank You for allowing us to help you! This is always the best way to get a resolution if you have issues. We are always more than happy to help! :)

DWill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is a dicotyledons scale? google search brings up plants lol.

Ive checked with the included graduated cylinder as well and it confirms that each calibration run gives way more than .2ml difference.

in actual use it seems OK but sometimes after a day or 2 one dosing container may end up having just a bit more left than the other.
Lol… iPad “word” replace. Didn’t catch it before I posted. Should be “digital scale”.

Back