Kamoer X1 pro T dosing pump

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Roli's Reef Ranch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
541
Reaction score
563
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kamoer x1 pro T continuous duty stepper pump. Used for a few months to dose kalk. Download the WiFi app to control. Works great. Shipping included.

1F30396B-BC9D-47F6-810E-7B44852F982D.jpeg 4DAC78FD-BBA3-474E-928B-B0843C247764.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new