View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last update for me for the order placed on 5/1 is

May 6, 2021, 5:48 am
Processed Through Facility
GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA

You guys probably noticed from their tracking system there is 3-4 different updates for each "hop" representing what appears to be different tracking systems (China Post, China EMS, Cainiao, USPS, ...)

Mine has been on the move so I think the following abbreviated view may be useful as you're probably wondering what's next. YMMY but these are my hops going to Texas:

Apparently the flight from the Netherlands has been flying for 3 days. =) dang that plane has alot of gas and flying around for the extra airline miles and to new their status. My guest is that it'll be here sometime next week. Definitely not the Prime delivery we're all conditioned to expect.

1620993282750.png

1620993234682.png

1620993205971.png

1620993163440.png

1620993127611.png

1620993098037.png

1620993065935.png

< There are several other hops before this one coming from the distributor I assume>

OP
OP
S

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine made it to LA today. 18day elapsed time so far.

How's the pump assuming you've received it since it's been almost a week since yours made it to LA. Mine is still flying in there air from the Netherlands for 9 days now. Man that plane carries alot of fuel.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got mine last week and set it up last night. Very finicky to get it connected to the Kamoer Remote app. What's very strange is after I got through the setup, the Pro T did not show up on my front page but it did show the F4 Pro that I already had hooked up. I logged into my Kamoer app my old phone and the T Pro did show up but not the F4 Pro. So until I figure out why, I have to use my spare old phone to control the Pro T.

A gripe I have with the Pro T is that for continuous mode, there is no timer, it's either on or off. I was planning on using this with a kalkwasser reactor and I need at least an hour gap for the stirrer to run then settle.

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine last week and set it up last night. Very finicky to get it connected to the Kamoer Remote app. What's very strange is after I got through the setup, the Pro T did not show up on my front page but it did show the F4 Pro that I already had hooked up. I logged into my Kamoer app my old phone and the T Pro did show up but not the F4 Pro. So until I figure out why, I have to use my spare old phone to control the Pro T.

A gripe I have with the Pro T is that for continuous mode, there is no timer, it's either on or off. I was planning on using this with a kalkwasser reactor and I need at least an hour gap for the stirrer to run then settle.
Is the new ph set to 2.4 gig I believe that it's a 2.4gig connection

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a dual-band router with 5g disabled so not sure if that's the issue but I've emailed support. It won't bind to the APP. Hey, I noticed on the site is says up to 70ml/min but in @Parker's reef video he was able to have it go up to 350ml/min as the peak. Have you confirmed which is correct?

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is the new ph set to 2.4 gig I believe that it's a 2.4gig connection
I have a dual-band router with 5g disabled so not sure if that's the issue but I've emailed support. It won't bind to the APP. Hey, I noticed on the site is says up to 70ml/min but in @Parker's reef video he was able to have it go up to 350ml/min as the peak. Have you confirmed which is correct?
My router uses the same SSID for both 5ghz and 2.4ghz, no option to separate or disable one of the bands unfortunately. I used my primary phone to set up the Kamoer by getting as far away from the router as possible so that it's out of 5ghz range and is connected to the 2.4ghz channel. After binding it to the network I would've assumed it will always connect properly since that's the same workaround I had to do with my Kamoer F4 Pro. Even with my second phone on the 5ghz band it'll still pick up the Pro T. From my understanding the pump is connected to the cloud and the phone app accesses it through there, not a direct wifi connection, so it shouldn't matter what band the phone is on.

@robocop1906 did it stop responding at the screen where it says "Successful Connect / Start to use"? I kept clicking the button and nothing happened. That's when I tried logging in on the second phone and the Pro T was found.

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe my explanation isn't making sense. On your ph wifi connection are you choosing the 2.4g band? On my dualban router, there's the main auto 5g/2.4g and a second option thats 2.4 only. It's in the list of available wifi when I search my available.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe my explanation isn't making sense. On your ph wifi connection are you choosing the 2.4g band? On my dualban router, there's the main auto 5g/2.4g and a second option thats 2.4 only. It's in the list of available wifi when I search my available.
Your explanation makes sense. It's just specifically with my router (Google wifi mesh router) it broadcasts two bands but does not distinguish between the two, both are broadcasted on the same name/SSID. Cannot disable one or the other either. Phones and devices will just connect to the band that has the strongest signal.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Problem solved with a manual timer. The pump stores the continuous dosing setting in memory so if I unplug then replug, it resumes the operation. All is live now and feeding my kalk reactor!

Shooter6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your explanation makes sense. It's just specifically with my router (Google wifi mesh router) it broadcasts two bands but does not distinguish between the two, both are broadcasted on the same name/SSID. Cannot disable one or the other either. Phones and devices will just connect to the band that has the strongest signal.
My router is the same. But on my ph or pad that I download the different device apps onto I can choose which one it's running on. The 5g or manually choose the 2.4g that's how I run many of the aquarium device apps.
Go to your devices wifi and refresh the wifi available connections. See if theres the main wifi and a second with similar name below. Otherwise you may need to get a dedicated 2.4 add on router.

OP
OP
S

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I'm jealous that you guys are able to play with your toys. Mine is still flying from the Netherlands after 14 days in the air according to the status. I don't remember a flight to Amsterdam taking that long. Must be the scenic route.

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My router uses the same SSID for both 5ghz and 2.4ghz, no option to separate or disable one of the bands unfortunately. I used my primary phone to set up the Kamoer by getting as far away from the router as possible so that it's out of 5ghz range and is connected to the 2.4ghz channel. After binding it to the network I would've assumed it will always connect properly since that's the same workaround I had to do with my Kamoer F4 Pro. Even with my second phone on the 5ghz band it'll still pick up the Pro T. From my understanding the pump is connected to the cloud and the phone app accesses it through there, not a direct wifi connection, so it shouldn't matter what band the phone is on.

@robocop1906 did it stop responding at the screen where it says "Successful Connect / Start to use"? I kept clicking the button and nothing happened. That's when I tried logging in on the second phone and the Pro T was found.
I've tried on two different androids and two different iphones. The androids say "successfully connecte/ Start to use" then does nothing. The iphones gives the "binding failed, the current APP cannot add this device, please contact after-sales support". I have a couple of 2.4ghz routers laying around so I've connected those to my network and that's the only reason I'm able to get as far as I have. My main router is Arris Xfinity " TG1682G". It's dual-band but I disabled 5ghz. It's a cable/internet/phone modem so I can't just completely disconnect it and run one of the other routers stand alone as a test. Still no response from support. Also, I recently bought these "BN-LINK Wifi Smart Plugs" that have the same 2.4Ghz only requirement, they connected with no problem at all to my main dual band router. I'll give them till next week to respond then I'm opening a Paypal case for a refund. That typically gets folks attention.

Last edited:

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Something I noticed. On my phone that connects to my F4 Pro, it shows United States in my profile. On my second phone it shows Mainland China, even though I'm logged in with the same username and password. Only difference is the second phone does not have a SIM card in it. Makes me wonder if the Pro T is not setup to connect to the US Market and not having the SIM allows my second phone to connect to the China version of their cloud. Try removing the sim and let me know what u find.
Screenshot_20210526-104528~2.png

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something I noticed. On my phone that connects to my F4 Pro, it shows United States in my profile. On my second phone it shows Mainland China, even though I'm logged in with the same username and password. Only difference is the second phone does not have a SIM card in it. Makes me wonder if the Pro T is not setup to connect to the US Market and not having the SIM allows my second phone to connect to the China version of their cloud. Try removing the sim and let me know what u find.
Screenshot_20210526-104528~2.png
Yeah one of the four phones I tried with was an old one with no sim. Thanks for the tip though.

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So apparently these devices from Aquarimlowcost.com are overseas versions of the product. I worked with support to remediate by doing the following.

When first registering your account, choose ‘China’ as your country. If you’ve already set up your account for the US just got to the profile icon in the app and unregister the account and reregister selecting China.

Follow the steps in the instructions on the screen:
  • Connect to a 2.4ghz Wifi
  • Connect to the Kamorewifi
  • Connect back to your home Wifi
  • Select start use (this will bind the device to your network)
  • Depending on the type of phone, iPhone vs Android, and even the phone version some of the above steps will happen automatically whereas some versions you have to manually flip back and forth.
You’ll need to send the QC codes on the back of the device to support for them to change the language to English. [email protected]

I’ve posed the question to support, how/would this all work if I need to add a device I bought in the US.

NR53

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, good to know! Will send them an email to see if they can add it to my English account.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back