Kamoer X1 single head dosing pump - Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johnny M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Johnny M

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Messages
350
Reaction score
255
Location
Central NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got this pump yesterday. Figured I ask here since CoralVue takes forever to respond back. In manual it says : "The unit should also be installed higher than the sump but not directly above water". I have a rear sump (SCA 66g AIO), so would it be ok to install it under tank in cabinet but above dosing container?
 
I would put check valves just in case.... I wouldn’t want a siphon accidentally forming and flooding my house.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new