OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found it available here https://www.aquariumlowcost.com/aut...er-change-and-auto-top-off-for-aquariums.html. $235 + $50 shipping is not bad.

But I also found out the existence of Kamoer X1 Pro T. It's basically the same capability as Ecotech Versa, only for $79 a head. Using two to implement AWC will be cheaper than getting a X2SR. X2SR also include the ATO capability for fuller package for higher cost, but I doubt most will not use its ATO function anyway. I bought two of them. It will take like a month to get to me though since it's shipped from China just like aliexpress.

OP
OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ordered this pump from the company in the link?
Aquariumlowcost.com has been mentioned several times here, mostly on around noopsyche LED. It was mostly controversial because it undercut noopsyche USA. But from what I gather, products it sells were legit. For the products that have official retail in US, I probably won't buy from it. But for these Kamoer pumps, there are no official reseller in US from what I can tell. I do wish coralvue will carry them soon enough. But till they do, I will just biy from aquariumlowcost when I'm tired of waiting.

Aqua Nomad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone

Kamoer X2R ( 300ml/min ) is available at Europe price 340€ including VAT, but if you are from US you can buy that without VAT. DHL Express cost are 20€ + you have to pay your own custom taxes.

But you have also other new option for auto water change and dosing in general. New ReefFactory dosing pumps with smart reef integration etc. Some cool products :)

Example: Dosing pump large 1250ml/min ( 22 available as of today ;) )

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone

Kamoer X2R ( 300ml/min ) is available at Europe price 340€ including VAT, but if you are from US you can buy that without VAT. DHL Express cost are 20€ + you have to pay your own custom taxes.

But you have also other new option for auto water change and dosing in general. New ReefFactory dosing pumps with smart reef integration etc. Some cool products :)

Example: Dosing pump large 1250ml/min ( 22 available as of today ;) )

For AWC - you’d need two heads, or two matched pumps. This puts this option at way more cost than the original pump described. So not really a good option

but thanks for dropping an unsolicited advertisement for a competing product.

Saltyanimals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found it available here https://www.aquariumlowcost.com/aut...er-change-and-auto-top-off-for-aquariums.html. $235 + $50 shipping is not bad.

But I also found out the existence of Kamoer X1 Pro T. It's basically the same capability as Ecotech Versa, only for $79 a head. Using two to implement AWC will be cheaper than getting a X2SR. X2SR also include the ATO capability for fuller package for higher cost, but I doubt most will not use its ATO function anyway. I bought two of them. It will take like a month to get to me though since it's shipped from China just like aliexpress.

Couldn't find that X1 Pro T anywhere either except for the site you mentioned. Took the plunge and ordered just now. Paypal so should be able to dispute if it doesn't arrive, but also tired of waiting for Versa supply to improve.

OP
OP
ReefBeta

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't find that X1 Pro T anywhere either except for the site you mentioned. Took the plunge and ordered just now. Paypal so should be able to dispute if it doesn't arrive, but also tired of waiting for Versa supply to improve.

Yeah, same thought. I think it's officially marketed to US yet, so the only avenue will be from sellers directly from China. It's basically the same spec as Versa. The major difference will be the software. But for almost half the price, it's a lot more attractive than Versa, at least on paper.

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$17 that does not sound right. Send the link.
Sorry $170. R2R seems to block the link no matter how I enter it. I pmed it to you. I hope the link comes through. I have never bought anything on Facebook before.

MEDIA=facebook]3682517831862753[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got this response from Kamoer regarding getting it in Canada. I'm sure it would be the same for US:

Hello Sean,

Yes, we make it. These two models now you can purchase directly from us.

Price for X2S is $259.00 usd/pc including shipping by DHL.
Price for X2SR is $399.00 usd/pc including shipping by DHL.

lead time:2-9 working days upon received the payment.

Best regards
--

Amy Wan
- Sales Director
@ Kamoer Fluid Tech (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.

P: +86 13361952862 (Whatsapp)
e: [email protected]
w: www.kamoer.net

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thought I would add this reference for the X2S

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like a lot price jumps since this thread.
are you sure?

Price as of today...
1648571227284.png

Green1181

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey ReefBeta, are you still using your X1 Pro? Thinking about doing the same for AWC since I don't need the ATO capability. What are your thoghts??

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 9.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 27 27.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back