Kamoer x5s schedule troubles.

worstcaseontario

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2023
Messages
47
Reaction score
19
Location
Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. I've got a kamoer x5s auto doser. I'm trying to set it up. I'm trying to do it through quick add but its giving me a problem. It will only let me have it add 1 time per day. I rather dose multiple times per day but its only showing me that it will dose all 5.2 ml of afr in 1 shot which is not what I'm wanting. Is this a end user problem(me) or is there an issue in the programming?
 
Don't use 'quick add', use 'add a plan' to add your time, then press it again to add another time. I think you can add up to 24 dosing times.
 
Thank you, I will try that. Once I figure out hot to stop getting air in the dang lines! So frustrating lol.
 
Thank you, I will try that. Once I figure out hot to stop getting air in the dang lines! So frustrating lol.
You can push air out by tapping the "manual" icon at the bottom of the screen, and then manually pump liquid to push air out.
 
Yep, I got the lines primed. There is a very slow leak in the system that needs to be sused out. I believe it's the fitting in my dosing container where the tube attaches to the fitting. I've siliconed it for now. Once it dries I will try it again and see if it still pulls air into the system. Hopefully it works and fixes the problem. If not, I'm going to see if I can seal all the lines at their respective connection points. Fingers crossed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new