OP
OP
Kampo

Kampo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good,I have the wave makers on the backside of the tank.Didn’t wanna see the pumps on the sides,give guest the wow factor here’s my set up for ideas. Good look with your cube!
49D8EE52-C052-4AEF-895E-E3BF8A1C51DE.jpeg
love this tank. softy dominant tanks don't get enough love, thats the style i'm going for in my tank softies/zoa/lps

cjd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to build a 93 cube. How are the seams on this tank?? Online there is nothing but talk about air bubbles and having to get replacements and warranty headaches. I plan to do brand new never wet , is this issue with older versions of this tank or marineland 93 cube in general ?

OP
OP
Kampo

Kampo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not a ton of updates, had a electrical "incident" a week and a half ago which lead to a bunch of coral loss. stuff that survived is comming arround though. looking forward to getting some new colonies to replace the ones I lost soon.

@cjd got tank used, but seems fine to me

bonus pick of my new nem for my office nano. pretty nice looking for a common green.
9067217199194573080%253Faccount_id%253D0

OP
OP
Kampo

Kampo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank is coming along only lost 1 coral forsure, 2 are in the might make it territory. added a few new colonies form the big michigan swap and everything is happy from that. Looking for input on stocking

Currently I have:
2x"davinci" Ocellaris Clownfish
1x Bi Color Blenny
orange banded goby and shrimp combo

I want to get a few more mid water species, and next fall when tank is really established some sort of dragonet.

For Mid water i'm looking at a couple Pajama Cardinals, some sort of wrasse that is cool hardy and good for pest control, and a Copper Band Butterfly.

and for dragonet don't think it matters as far as stocking just will be whatever is available and looks good and heathy, but prolly going to go for a standard green one.

also playing with the idea of moving the Davinci clowns to my office reef, and get a pair of lighting maroon clowns that caught my eye while I was browsing fish at the coral expo, but being told there total jerks and might not be a good idea.

OP
OP
Kampo

Kampo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank is getting there. really need to scape, but want to get a few more of the colonies I want before I get things in there "forever" spot to grow out

6979579178901152054%253Faccount_id%253D0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 89 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back