Kansas City Equipment Available

KCSUMPS

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
453
Reaction score
493
Location
Overland Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some equipment which I will post in marketplace but if you are local and want to take a look please let me know:

40 Gallon Breeder Sump - $75
Coral Box Protein Skimmer - Best Offer
Pumps and small heaters - more info if you need some of this - likely will give it away to a local person..
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new