Katherine the new reef dweller

welcome to Reef2Reef! Great to have you!

Is your 47 gallon rimless one of the Eheim tanks? I'll be setting mine up shortly, so I'll definitely follow your build thread if you start one!
 
Hi

I’m Katherine. Kates good. I live in Ottawa Canada, I am a mum to a 16 year old and few animals. I am super excited about building a salt water reef aquarium, and am here in the forum for advice, to learn and to help If i can.
Welcome! I’m a few days into this hobby and share your excitement. Best of luck to you!
 
great to have you with us and hope the last few months have been good to your tank....

100.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new