Keep Kessil or go Radion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evan West
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Next time read the post...I said it showed the par meters were pure garbage... the kessil 360x is actually a very good light. I edited and added 2 more words to help you understand
 
Again NOONE said Kessils were garbage I said the par meters are. Nowhere in my whole post did the word Kessil even exist. They happen to be my favorite light.
 
The edit helps and this old thread was about getting rid of Kessils, glad there not garbage for you either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new