Keeping feather duster in fishless qt

  • Thread starter Thread starter germs101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

germs101

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2013
Messages
515
Reaction score
192
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a feather duster that is going into a fishless qt for 76 days. The one in our reef tank thrives, and I've not done anything to feed it. How do I get the new one to survive the qt period when the tank is quite sterile in comparison? What should I feed it and how often?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new