Keeping track of information

bryan47caveman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
24
Location
Santa Rosa
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m approaching 2 years now and trying to think of better ways to keep track of parameters, personal/tank patterns, feeding habits, dosing, lighting times, etc., does anyone know of apps for this or do you have experience with journaling? Has anyone made charts? I want to start developing better habits now so I can eventually move up to a bigger tank so any ideas or opinions are appreciated, let me know.
 
I’m approaching 2 years now and trying to think of better ways to keep track of parameters, personal/tank patterns, feeding habits, dosing, lighting times, etc., does anyone know of apps for this or do you have experience with journaling? Has anyone made charts? I want to start developing better habits now so I can eventually move up to a bigger tank so any ideas or opinions are appreciated, let me know.
I use aquarium log. https://www.aquariumlog.app/
 
Upvote 0
The notes app on my phone!
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new