kelvin slider

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rando
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rando

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2018
Messages
299
Reaction score
132
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have four G5 Pro lamps and tried to set them to 18.5k using the Kelvin slider. What really matters to me is that only 2 of my lamps follow this setting. The other two lamps only switch on some of the required LEDs. I have removed and re-added all the lamps from Mobius without success. I then calibrated all the lamps, also without success. Now I ask myself, is it all usable and how reliable is it all?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new