Ken's 215G Build

9626736E-5811-4A2F-9A2B-A52415A55D12.jpeg
1E8A9C18-553C-4700-89B3-8FD3C167C720.jpeg
A470E834-1E60-4E0C-BDDA-C984E6A78CAE.jpeg
655234F5-6371-45B3-8FE1-198F1675A829.jpeg
9B739079-309B-41FB-A594-D9A0A8B142D4.jpeg
Everything is looking great! I like your choice of the white on the inside of the canopy.
 
Really liking the pink doors. :)
 
Final coat of poly...

So close to getting water in this thing and my wife informs me her dad got us a free week at a condo on the beach. GEE THANKS. I’ve never been more upset over a free vacation.


6C295D17-1E51-4793-AC2F-367CEAB2E4B4.jpeg
974C2615-E552-4D38-A99A-67FED0082FE0.jpeg
 
Looks great. You def missed your calling.
 
Really clean, looks great. Out of curiosity, how are you using the ball valves next the returns behind the tank?
That’s to balance flow between the two returns. Not really a big deal these days, just an old habit from way back before vortechs... haha.
 
That’s to balance flow between the two returns. Not really a big deal these days, just an old habit from way back before vortechs... haha.
Cool, that's what I was thinking, but was curious. It looks like your ready for some water! :)
 
Plumbing is done. It came out amazing. I had like 2” of pipe left. ;Nailbiting

16813EA6-E32B-47D3-BF66-4A7789B29515.jpeg
F948212D-0B58-46A3-AB8E-251745DC3BDF.jpeg
AE6A1BBF-A900-4160-AFB4-ACBC5BBE1ED1.jpeg
Looking good. What model Deltec is that? Think I have the same one or close. I’m starting to build out my 240.
 
Looks awesome. Need a video of the light elevator. Is the canopy mounted to the wall or resting on the tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new