• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kent Marine "The Maxxima" RODI Unit

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChrisKey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ChrisKey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
631
Reaction score
6
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kent Marine "The Maxxima" 4 stage unit for sale. 60 gpd and filters should have a few months before needing to be changed. It has an added Auto-Shutoff valve and I will include a float valve for the autofill. It also includes about 20-30 feet of tubing for extended connection away from the water source.

Here is a link to the filter new. The sediment filter and carbon block have been changed to a normal unit, not the original Maxxima Filters:

His Maxxima Ro 60gpd

$225 shipped

photo.jpg
 
You can see the sediment filter will be the first that needs to be changed, but I think it still has a month or two before it needs to be changed.

I did not have a TDS meter on this unit, so I don't know the output TDS.

Filters are not dry, I unhooked it last week and all filters still have all water in them and will be shipped that way.
 
Do you still have rodi system

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new