kenya tree coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bdon

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i have a kenya tree coral and it seems to have one arm that looks healthy, the other arms look like theyre covered in algae is what im guessing it is and i dont know if its safe to try and pull it off or clean it does anybody know what i sjould do or if its dying?
 
Do you have a pic? They are near impossible to kill. I cut mine down the rock and it still come backs
 
Kenya trees at weird. Mine goes through phases.
 
Hey @bdon ! Welcome to the fishy family! I have a kenya tree and it's darn impossible to kill. Without a picture, it is hard to say definitively but I've hit mine with a turkey baster and rubbed it clean a time or two. Truly, you can't kill it.
tough tougher than a 2 dollar steak GIF by Australian Survivor
 
allow some more flow to reach it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new