Kenya tree

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch I have not seen that before... looks like something attacked it :oops: . Hope it recovers...

Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Kenya tree just wilted and shedding its branches could the cause be a peppermint shrimp
Keyna trees do this from time to time. Nothing eating it. They shed thier branches from time to time. You will find them all over your tank. This is where people talk about them being a weed. They are a great coral.

SkyDoodles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Kenya tree just wilted and shedding its branches could the cause be a peppermint shrimp
Has to be water, my LFS gave me 2 that were on the brink, their shipment was delayed...they had no color and we're completely limp...after a couple days in good water they perked up and are getting huge...this is about 3 weeks In my tank.

20200903_144243.jpg 20200903_144254.jpg

OP
OP
sznnjn

sznnjn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keyna trees do this from time to time. Nothing eating it. They shed thier branches from time to time. You will find them all over your tank. This is where people talk about them being a weed. They are a great coral.
They are only two left in the tank the shrimp keeps picking at them and the little white string worms on sand Any idea how I get rid of the worms too

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back