• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil 360 WE Tuna Blue package

jessezm

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
593
Reaction score
542
Location
Downtown Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a brand new Kessil 360 WE (Tuna Blue), gooseneck mount, and an extra long 10v cable. $300 for the package. I used the box to ship a used one, so I don't have the box, but this one has only been mounted and tested briefly. Not even 15 minutes on it. I cover ppal fees, you cover shipping. should only be about $15

IMG_7773.jpg IMG_7772.jpg IMG_7771.jpg IMG_7769.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new