Kessil 360 we

rusty dowell

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Messages
145
Reaction score
55
Location
louisville ky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kessil we on the controller I can’t get the color to be white only blue. Tried moving the color and intensity, but still only blue. If I unplugged the controller from the light, it is white.
What am I doing wrong?
 
Possibly a bad cable. If the white is going to 100% color after unplugging the cable the light itself is fine, so I'd be inclined to think it's a cable or controller issue. Does the intensity change with the controller?
 
Yes, intensity changes
The light is coming on at 7 AM going off at 9 PM
I have two controllers
Both of them do that
 
Different cables or same cable?
 
So if I unplugged it from the controller
The light will go to White with manual control
Same cable
 
Id try a different cable then
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new