Kessil 360x firmware update

Newjimky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
42
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 6 new Kessil 360x there all different firmware versions how do I get them all on the same newest firmware update 1.1,,,,1.3,,,and 1.4 firmware versions?thanks In advance
 
I have 6 new Kessil 360x there all different firmware versions how do I get them all on the same newest firmware update 1.1,,,,1.3,,,and 1.4 firmware versions?thanks In advance
I have found customer service to be of help with these types of questions, though I hate calling and waiting for email responses. I usually start my doing a Google search with the assumption that someone else has already experienced the same issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new