Kessil 500x F.S.

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
1,034
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kessil 500x I used for two weeks. Condition new in box with everything that it came with. It's a great led and really powerful don't hesitate. Message me if you have any questions.
Price $700
Pickup in Fullerton

20210424_170046.jpg 20210424_161102.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wife says move the light off the kitchen table sale. Kick butt light for sale fellas. Hit me up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new