• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a160we for Arctic T-247

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hecdr34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hecdr34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
2,073
Reaction score
255
Location
Paramus NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll like to trade my barely used kessil for an Arctic t247
 
does it come with the gooseneck? I have a t247 laying around that I only used for a couple of months
 
Well if you are interested feel free to pm or text me at three169923486. I have sold and shipped on the forums twice but never traded so well need to see how that goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new