• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A160WE includes Gooseneck and 90* adapter

Item Price
$175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

diverjm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
344
Reaction score
288
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a barely used Kessil A160WE lamp that includes a gooseneck mount and a 90 degree adapter. I purchased the lamp new in 2020. It sat new in the box until late November 2022. I had two of these lamps over a Biocube 32. Both lamps were controlled by a spectrum X controller and only ran at a max of 25% intensity for less than 3 months. Im asking $175 plus shipping for the lamp, Gooseneck and adapter. These items are sold as a set, not looking to part out. Thanks for looking! 113AB465-2BC9-42D4-BAAE-3C2D1627BA12.jpeg CC45D23C-5557-42BC-BE59-81C39AAA1A0A.jpeg A8C79450-6B61-4406-826F-D8E938BBCBE0.jpeg 2E6595AC-3447-4BB7-8EA6-2C62C194EE68.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Can I pick it up and is it still available?
 
Local pickup is offered as well.
 
Willing to accept $180 shipped!
 
Bump, Still available.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new