Kessil A160WE with gooseneck

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
20,578
Location
Outer Banks, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil 160 with gooseneck. No controller. I am unsure of the age but have included serial # if you wish to contact Kessil to find out.

$175 shipped.

Thanks.

0E2B30DB-EBBD-4141-8D06-43122554BB58.jpeg


1B07C601-3BB0-4909-93DA-4AA671F5793C.jpeg


935E5555-E84D-41A9-988E-09429F5D8DD3.jpeg


C4F3EEF4-D305-4568-BB9C-5E4CAD6BCAE5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new