• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a350w for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter benzc01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

benzc01

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2011
Messages
427
Reaction score
7
Location
utica ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kessil a350w for trade has about one month use on it let me know what ya got
 
I have a 60g reef ready tank and stand I'd trade for
 
would you still trade the 60g reef ready tank and stand for a A350w?
 
Yes I would . Sorry I fell off the site for while
 
I have exotic panorama strips about 6pcs + 2 conrollers + 2 dimmers + 24" do it yourself fixture case
 
Closed bc the OP has traded his. If you have something similar, start a new WTT thread. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new