Kessil A360 W-E Tuna Blue Apex Link Question

BBQDaddyD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recently given a Tuna Blue A360- WE and I am trying to figure out how to control it via Apex. I have the VDM module and ordered a 10v cable to connect but either that doesnt work or I'm not doing something right. I also ordered the wifi dongle and K-link cable-- I just can't figure out exactly what I need to make this work. Does anyone have a clear walkthrough on how to do this with? I have read the IOTA Kessil user guide from Apex but I am still really confused. I would appreciate any help!

MarineandReef Jaron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recently given a Tuna Blue A360- WE and I am trying to figure out how to control it via Apex. I have the VDM module and ordered a 10v cable to connect but either that doesnt work or I'm not doing something right. I also ordered the wifi dongle and K-link cable-- I just can't figure out exactly what I need to make this work. Does anyone have a clear walkthrough on how to do this with? I have read the IOTA Kessil user guide from Apex but I am still really confused. I would appreciate any help!
Do you have an A360-we or an A360X? These are controlled in totally different ways and it looks like you purchased the gear to control both lights.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dongle and k-link cables are for the X series light, they don’t fit the WE series. Not sure what you mean by 10v. You need the apex link cable with the RJ phone plug on one end and a male phone on the other.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 99 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.9%
Back