Kessil A360 W-E Tuna Blue Apex Link Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter BBQDaddyD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BBQDaddyD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recently given a Tuna Blue A360- WE and I am trying to figure out how to control it via Apex. I have the VDM module and ordered a 10v cable to connect but either that doesnt work or I'm not doing something right. I also ordered the wifi dongle and K-link cable-- I just can't figure out exactly what I need to make this work. Does anyone have a clear walkthrough on how to do this with? I have read the IOTA Kessil user guide from Apex but I am still really confused. I would appreciate any help!
 
I was recently given a Tuna Blue A360- WE and I am trying to figure out how to control it via Apex. I have the VDM module and ordered a 10v cable to connect but either that doesnt work or I'm not doing something right. I also ordered the wifi dongle and K-link cable-- I just can't figure out exactly what I need to make this work. Does anyone have a clear walkthrough on how to do this with? I have read the IOTA Kessil user guide from Apex but I am still really confused. I would appreciate any help!
Do you have an A360-we or an A360X? These are controlled in totally different ways and it looks like you purchased the gear to control both lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new