Kessil A360 with Season Table

  • Thread starter Thread starter AV8R
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AV8R

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
32
Location
Alexandria, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I posted on the Neptune Forum but I haven't gotten any replies. I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have been doing some reading on the season table and I am still very confused. I went in and updated my season table already. Now I am trying to program the lights. I have two sunrise profiles and two sunset profiles for both spectrum and intensity. I want INTENSITY1 to start at sunrise and then have INTENSITY2 immediately follow. After ramp up, I want there to be a "noon period." I then want INTENSITY3 and INTENSITY4 to start 5 hours and 18 mins before sunset... Basically on the shortest day of the year, the lights will ramp up, and then ramp right back down. I want the "noon period" to stretch as the days get longer... I have racked my brain trying to figure this out. Can anyone help me with the coding? I don't understand the 000/000 and what to put the numbers as.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new