Kessil A360w

spacetime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone having success with this pendant on a nano?

Thinking about getting this as it will run approx $200 cheaper than an AI Vega with rails and remote. LFS recommended it (even though they do not sell it).

Current tank is a 15g 24x12x12 and have plans of going to 24x24x12, sometime next year. Thanks!

Muney Mun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems a bit strong for a nano but I'm no expert. Maybe try the one a little smaller than the 360. If I'm not mistaken you can adjust the intensity can't you and if so u might have to run at lower intensity so u don't bleach anything. Like I said I'm not sure cause I use t5s. Maybe sum of the led people chime n.

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't used them, but the store I worked at had them in for a bit. They are top notch lights that are dimmable so they can be used on any system. I don't believe the lowest they go is 30 percent though. I would say of you want leds they're a good choice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

spacetime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. So what did you mean that it's not dimmable below 30%? I was planning on using a reefkeeper lite to control it with the $30 cable (reasonably priced)

Mr. D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't say from experience, but I've read on here that it can't be dimmed below 30 percent on the colors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Back