Kessil A360we vs AI Hydra 26/32

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquavaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquavaj

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2018
Messages
762
Reaction score
431
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 a360we and been thinking of going with 2 Hydras 26 or 32 over my new 40aio build. I have them ramping up and down with an Apex classic. So what exactly would I gain going to the hydra? It appears that my Apex won't be able to control it without the AWM module, which is discontinued, correct? Would I even need this functionality?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new