• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360WE with RAM articulating mount

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three Kessil A360WE with RAM articulating mounts. Two of the lights have 6 months use and the other about 3. I have no idea which is which. The RAM mounts allow you to direct the light to where you want it. Each one comes with what it pictured. I've included one additional picture of the Kessil with the mount from a different angle. The price listed for buy now is for just one of the lights. I have three to sell. Each Kessil w/mount is $290.00 shipped to contiguous USA.

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some questions have been asked. I don't know the exact purchase dates of the kessils and I don't have the original boxes. I know that I purchased the first one in Jan '17. I mounted two of them in May and purchased the third a few months later because two was not enough for the 4 ft tank.
I purchased the mounts from Premium Aquatics for $36.00 each. If you don't need the mount(s), you can deduct $20.00 from your offer on each light. The original ring will come with the light whether or not you purchase the mount.

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two A360WE without RAM mounts pending payment.

One A360WE pending sale to a member that I am waiting on a response from as to whether or not their offer includes the RAM mount.

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Three A360WE's are sold. I'm going to mark this whole thread as sold. I will list the mounts in a different thread as none of the buyers opted for them.

OP
OP
bfsaunde

bfsaunde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything but the mounts have been sold. Making this comment because I don't believe everyone sees that it has been marked as sold. Perhaps tapatalk doesn't show the market status button,

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back