Kessil a360x and spectral x controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rscott
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
There is one. Go to program mode. You select each of the dots / bullets and can set the time, etc. Using their docs below the red dot is what they are changing. Notice there are two dots / points to the left, three to the right.

1565912212489.png
 
So you selling your lights or not? Because I love my kessils, I have a 350w tuna blue and a 360we tuna blue. I just adjust light manually , since the 350 can't be controlled anyways. I love my lights, but want to upgrade to the X. ....so if you want to part with them let me know

Sure 479 each with the arm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new