• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360x Refugium light

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chuckfu5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
418
Reaction score
221
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve read and agreed to terms and conditions.
8E051586-D9B2-433E-9804-53A0E749CEBA.jpeg


I’ve got a used Kessil a360x Refugium light for sale.

Light comes with all hardware and works well but does have some cosmetic damage.

Shipping is available and is included in the price of $250 E883981E-3DF0-49B2-8702-046521DA1C7A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new