Kessil a360xe stores in illinois?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jiggyk4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jiggyk4

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
61254
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Illinois and am currently setting up my 90 gallon tanks and will be upgrading my lights from gen 1 radions xr30s and trying to decide on used gen 5 xr30s or switching to Kesssil a360xe. Every store near me has ecotech and have yet to see kessils in person. If anyone here knows of a place in Illinois that uses them let me know thanks
 
Have you checked the for sale forum on here?
I will have two Kessil a360x for sale shortly when I finish my new tank build.
 
I second checking for sale on this board. I just picked up 2 ap9x's, loving the shimmer.👍
 
I actually decided to call up reef breeders and they reccomended the meridian 45 for my tank so I think thats the route im gonna take. I have not purchased lights since my gen 1 radion xr30s so these should be a huge improvement
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new