Nov 27, 2022 #1 T tdhnry Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 9, 2014 Messages 382 Reaction score 114 Location Philadelphia Rating - 100% 3 0 0 I've had these units over my tank for about two years and they have worked flawlessly. I even had them working on the Kessil AP700 app. I never rang higher than 45% intensity. No mounts or other hardware is included Looking for $300 each shipped or $550 for both of them. Thanks!
I've had these units over my tank for about two years and they have worked flawlessly. I even had them working on the Kessil AP700 app. I never rang higher than 45% intensity. No mounts or other hardware is included Looking for $300 each shipped or $550 for both of them. Thanks!
Dec 5, 2022 #2 OP OP T tdhnry Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 9, 2014 Messages 382 Reaction score 114 Location Philadelphia Rating - 100% 3 0 0 ttt
Dec 12, 2022 #3 OP OP T tdhnry Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 9, 2014 Messages 382 Reaction score 114 Location Philadelphia Rating - 100% 3 0 0 One still available
Dec 20, 2022 #4 Kadosira Community Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Dec 20, 2022 Messages 52 Reaction score 35 Location Oklahoma City What state or country do you live in Oklahoma Rating - 0% 0 0 0 If the one is still available, I'd like it. Would need it shipped to OK.
Dec 28, 2022 #5 JZ199 Valuable Member View Badges R2R Secret Santa 2024 R2R App User Hospitality Award EPRA Member My Tank Thread Joined Apr 16, 2014 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 7,523 Location Pennsylvania Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Where in Pennsylvania are you located? I would be interested in the remaining one if it's still available!
Where in Pennsylvania are you located? I would be interested in the remaining one if it's still available!
Dec 28, 2022 #6 OP OP T tdhnry Active Member View Badges Joined Jul 9, 2014 Messages 382 Reaction score 114 Location Philadelphia Rating - 100% 3 0 0 Sorry. They are both sold.