Kessil ap700 issue, not lighting up

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a couple ap700 and recently one has gone out, actually the newest one I have. The leds on the side that indicate power is on and wifi connectivity are working properly. It shows that it connects to the app and is on the same program as my other one. I can control the other one no problem but this one just doesn't work anymore. Is it roasted? I can't see that both sides would go out at the same time. Also the highest setting I use is 80 percent. I would be guessing at how long I've had it but probably a minimum of 3 years old. I've gone all through the app trouble shooting and haven't found anything useful. Disconnected and reconnected multiple times. Also cut power to it several times. No luck.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry that I can't be of any assistance here. I had an issue with a Kessil A160 out of warranty. I contacted Kessil for support (in Europe it's via Tunze) and received repair-instructions.

This did not solve the issue. Subsequently, Kessil sent me a new light without even requesting the old one back in return.

Best of luck!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 48 29.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back