Kessil AP700 mounting arms inside tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter kzaveri19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kzaveri19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2016
Messages
219
Reaction score
88
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just mounted the AP700 on my tank. There wasn't enough clearance behind the tank so I had to invert mounting arms to go inside the tank to mount it. Would that be a problem?

IMG_20170218_172517.jpg


IMG_20170218_172523.jpg
 
As long as there is not any metal to corrode in the tank, you should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new