Kessil Ap700 update..

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the past fewmonths ive experienced the glitch with the ap700 kessili own, and about three weeks ago a kessil rep finally got back with me and sent me the new update for the glitch that actually has fixed the glitch with the kessil randomly turning off....just was curious if anyone else has received this update and if so if it worked for u and if not, if youd like a copy of it to run on your kessil ap700?

Scubabum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the past fewmonths ive experienced the glitch with the ap700 kessili own, and about three weeks ago a kessil rep finally got back with me and sent me the new update for the glitch that actually has fixed the glitch with the kessil randomly turning off....just was curious if anyone else has received this update and if so if it worked for u and if not, if youd like a copy of it to run on your kessil ap700?
I've had this problem with the light randomly turning off and back on. Only stays off for a second or two. I would like to try this version of the firmware update.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 35 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back