• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil ap9x - $500

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

panic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2018
Messages
605
Reaction score
1,216
Location
KCMO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One Kessil ap9x for sale with the hanging kit. I used this for a few weeks and is over the reef now. It’s perfect, the shimmer is awesome, and the color and spread is very nice. Everything I have is Ecotech so those are coming back over the reef once my rack is finished.

$500 shipped - PayPal g&s
IMG_6635.jpeg
IMG_6634.jpeg
IMG_6636.jpeg
IMG_6637.jpeg
IMG_6639.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new