• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP9X ($550 shipped)

Item Price
550.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Used but in very good condition. Everything works. There is no issues. $600 shipped or local pickup in Central Florida. Pm for more info.

20230915_121811.jpg
20230915_121843.jpg
Where in fla are u located
 
What made you decide to sell it after only using it for a month?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new