KESSIL AP9X BRAND NEW IN BOX

Item Price
$750.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
68
Reaction score
18
Location
ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new kessil ap9x never opened. Bought 4 anticipating on using all of them but only ended up using two of them. 750 shipped non negotiable. PayPal accepted

IMG_1386.jpeg IMG_1387.jpeg
 
I may have 1 left. I have to check with my lfs to see if he sold it yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new