Kessil control in browser?

rbjohnston

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
39
Location
Georgetown, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hooked up my Kessil lights this evening and they worked great with my Wi-Fi, but I am curious if anybody knows a way to access the controls in a web browser. There is nothing wrong with the app. I like having my Neptune and Tunze in tabs on my browser. It would be nice to have Kessil there too.
 
Nope, just an app. But I would encourage you to reach out to Kessil and request or give them some feedback. I think it's important that companies hear from costumers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new