• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil Gooseneck mount with 90* Adapter

Item Price
$30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

diverjm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2020
Messages
344
Reaction score
288
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I have a barely used Kessil Gooseneck mount with a 90 degree adapter for sale. I purchased these items brand new in 2020. They sat new in the box until late November 2022. They are in excellent condition with no salt damage. I’m asking $30 plus shipping. Thanks for looking! 9D5447F3-5613-4683-8020-035A78F85BCC.jpeg A635D5AB-E501-4CFD-A017-29EBC85AAF59.jpeg
 
Local pickup is offered as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new