Kessil H380 for trade

jboone82590

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
1,009
Reaction score
220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took down a tank and looking to trade my extra H380.
Let me know what you got.
Im looking for around 300 in trade.
Would take a lower cash offer but wanna see whats out there first.
Would really consider a nice coral pack.
Maybe an apex.
Let me know what you got.
c0caf802d29acec943b3d68920239549.jpg
4e99da2b81a4293da44487193e4503f1.jpg
aa37f9dc7aac7d90154a6983f0652bff.jpg
 
Pm sent
 
Did you get my pm?
 
Trade for Jawbreaker mushroom or 2?
 
If you still have this I have two apex systems from tanks I tore down that we could probably work something out
 
Would you consider a trade for a camera? I have a sony nex-7 body only with 3 batteries I would consider trading.
 
Apex Jr?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new